8 Things Tag….
Can’t remember who tagged me because I’m getting old!
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. My family holiday next February we’re going on another cruise to lots of places http://pocruises.com/Cruises/N004/Itinerary.axd have a look and see how cool it’ll be!
2. Days off self explanatory really!
3. Payday same as above!
4. My birthday because it’s awesome although after 21 it does kind of go downhill a bit :(
5. Coming home at the end of the day
6. Having the house to myself, nothing like watching films in your pjs and no one moaning at you to get dressed and do something productive!
7. Winning the lottery I wish!
8 Things I Did Yesterday
2. Ate sausage casserole and Hagen daas Belgian choc ice cream yum!
3. Watched Greys Anatomy serried finale :(
4. Watched The Unit
5. Watched Army Wives (a lot of tv yesterday)
6. Fed and played with my cats Barney and Foggy
7. Saw my boyfriend after he finished work
8. Watched Muriel’s Wedding on tv before I went to sleep (A LOT of tv yesterday!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Speak Italian, French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese
2. Retire right now!
3. Find what I’m really good at and make it my career instead of coasting along in naff jobs!
4. Realise that no.2 and 3 contradict each other!
5. Earn more money
6. Stop spending so much!
7. Get my social life back in order!
8. Make my family proud of me
Sooo that’s it kids, that’s all you're getting from me! I tag anyone who has read this and wants to do it! X x x
Monday, 29 June 2009
8 Things Tag….