I'm going to skim over the fact that I haven't posted in a month because a lot has been going on and I'm going to let myself off with a caution ha ha! If you follow me on Twitter you will have probably seen me ranting about splitting up with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago, for those of you that don't a quick rundown of events, he was being unfaithful, I caught him and I ended it. It is safe to say I'm much better off and now have time to see my friends and family more and do things I love to do like blogging (and shopping :D )
Update over I'll move swiftly ahead to my ins and outs or as I call them Sizzle or Fizzle!
Sizzling so far this month
• The Twilight book series - I am literally refusing to start the last two chapters of Breaking Dawn because I don't want it to end :(
• Nights out with my friends - I've had so much fun catching up with life outside of the boyfriend bubble where my every sentence doesn't start with "oh my boyfriend has that" or "Me and my boyfriend go there all the time" I can't stand those couples who lose their own identity and I became part of one without realising grr!
• Sleek lipstick in Fuchsia 833 - now I literally bought this today but I love it dearly already, I fall in love hard and fast it's only been 4 hours! It is a gorgeous bright pink with slight blue undertones.
• Getting a new camera - this relates to a Fizzle but my replacement camera is being purchased from Curry’s tomorrow after work :D yey
• Finally being able to blog - When I have my new camera and now that I've lost 16 stone of controlling male I will be able to blog without my camera dying after 30 seconds or being told to "turn off the computer I'm not interested in anything you like sit here and listen to me snore on your couch" ha ha not a direct quote but a true reflection of the everyday realities of my ex-relationship.
• Superdrug - my local shop has finally pulled their finger out and now has a shiny new Sleek stand yippee! Yesterday the stand was there empty and looking so pretty and pink. I asked one of the assistants (Emma - yes I know their names I'm in there that often) when it would be filled and she said tomorrow (Tuesday). So on my lunch hour I mooched in and found it almost full with a new palette tempting me, Sunset, apparently there is another coming out, Graphite, which looks gorgeous! Unfortunately they only had the tester for Sunset :( but in the immortal words of Arnie I'll be back! I ended up buying 4 lipsticks, 1 palette and a highlighting powder.
Fizzling its way down the scale
• Not being able to blog properly since I started, it's something I really love to do. The knowledge I've gained over the past 9 months has been amazing and the people I've spoken to on Twitter and at the Manchester Illamasqua event have been amazing, bright and inspiring people. It makes me a bit sad that just when I can really get involved in a community that I love being a part of, no matter how small, there is a lot of drama around that puts a dampener on things.
Enough sad weepy talk a preview of upcoming posts is my parting gift to you because I wuv you all ha ha I'm such a geek tonight I think I ate too many jelly babies
• My mahoosive (huge) Sleek review covering the palettes, eyeliners, lipsticks and any other bits I own.
• My Cherry Culture haul, which is also mahoosive, featuring NYX, Milani and Sinful Colors.
• Eyeko brand overview, possibly the most overdue post in the history of time I mean surely 9 months is a long enough time to test something!
• A mixed bag of reviews, MAC, Urban Decay, St Moriz, L'oreal and loads of other stuff. One thing you will learn about me is that I don't just love to shop, I need to shop it's my oxygen ha ha
Basically I think that's about it, I can't wait to get my shiny new camera but I can't decide between Sony and Samsung at the mo, any recommendations would be lovely. Love and smooches Tilly x x x